Wednesday, October 12

Spring/Summer 2012 Runway Ready!

I am having a really good time looking at the Spring/Summer 2012 Fashion Week Runways as they debut, and have noticed a few interesting trends. There is an awful lot of black and white from head to toe looks, as seen from Alberta Ferretti and Betsey Johnson. I am also seeing clean and often structured silhouettes, sheer panels, and a lot of lace, crochet, and sheer looks. Some of my favorites are no-brainers, since color is my passion. I adore the DSquared2, MISSONI, and Alberta Ferretti offerings in color. Here are a look at some of the fresh from the runway snaps, and also my "of the moment" interpretations for cruise-wear looks made with affordable items everyone can manage.

S/S 2012 Recap - DSquared2 Milan Fashion Week






S/S 2012 Runway Recap - MISSONI





S/S Runway Recap - Alberta Ferretti Spring 2012 RTW



No comments:

Post a Comment