Friday, October 28

Inspiration Sets: Mood Boards in Pale Yellow

Sometime I just want to be inspired. One of the best things about Polyvore is searching through the images that other members have clipped and finding treasures that inspire or speak to me in some way. I decided to do a series with soft pale yellow as a common tone. Some of the images may be familiar faces, silhouettes, or places. Others are images that are magical and unique, captured by people with a gift to see the usual in unusual ways. Whatever they are, they make sense to me as a "set", and they will foster inspiration in the form of not only Polyvore sets [both fashion and art], but also in my real life work and art.

Mood Board 1: Pale Yellow Inspirations



Mood Board 2: Pale Yellow Inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment