Monday, July 26

The New British Invasion: Debenhams

I have to admit, I have a crush on all things British, and it has nothing at all to do with the accent. (Well not much anyways.) Fashionally speaking, I love things from across the pond, the designers seem to have more cheek, they have some classics that we simply can't touch, and the new up and coming designers are total rock stars!

When Debenhams announced they would begin shipping internationally, they did it with a contest of course, and I had a blast discovering some of the amazing designers that are housed by the Debenhams name. Some are new to me, others, like Ben de Lisi are particular favorites from reality television shows like Project Catwalk. Here are my Debenhams sets, and I can't wait till they start shipping to Canada!










Let The Invasion Begin! Welcome Debenhams!

No comments:

Post a Comment