Thursday, December 8

School Spirit - Canadians Have It Too!

I never really thought about my school spirit in relation to anyone else. We all have it to some degree, but perhaps being Canadian means I am less in your face about it than my American neighbors. We certainly don't have the same state to state rivalries, those that have legendary status and have people dedicating entire holidays to watching their teams. It is a more quiet pride.

As an Alum of Toronto's RYERSON UNIVERSITY, I have a soft spot for my team, the Ryerson Rams. When the School Spirit contest appeared this week on the official Polyvore Contest list, I decided to create a set reflecting not only my school spirit, but the fact that I am as proud as anyone about my school and team.

Canadians Have Spirit Too! RYERSON RAMS!



I am so proud of my amazing school and the spirit we have. Sports are so different in Canadian Universities. We don't have the same budgets, we don't scout players, we don't have huge $$$ Alumni Supporters, but we do have the same spirit! We love cheering on the teams, the players who play for pure love of the game, and we love to get silly! Every single student shares in that school pride, and we are so proud of our "little" CANADIAN UNIVERSITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment