Saturday, August 15

In Living Colour.

I love vibrant colour sometimes, although it is very dependent on my mood. I am just as likely to go for a monochrome palette or simply basic black. This set is just pure joy, vibrant, and fresh. If I could, I think I would live my life in cocktail dresses and heels, there are simply too many to love. This set was inspired by the amazing gold and turquoise bracelet available from Browns Fashion UK. I think it is beyond stunning.



Playing with colour is particularly suited to virtual styling, since in the real world, it is far less practical then that little black dress you can wear over and over. No one would ever forget this dress, and why would they want to? Full outfit details and shopping links to be found by checking out the link below the image.

~ Ketsy

No comments:

Post a Comment