I always wonder if paying more means looking better. If you splurge, certainly you cannot have as big a wardrobe, but either way it is a personal choice. Here are a series of sets I did, trying to ascertain which look is more pleasing, the more expensive one, or the one that pinches the pennies. Guess which one is the bank breaking extravaganza, and then look at the end of the post for the answers.
For complete outfit credits, please use the links to view the sets on Polyvore.
1. A (One Costs $5016.00 Canadian dollars. The Other is $231.64)
2. B (Costs $8509.00 Canadian, the other is $171.16 Canadian dollars.)
3. A (It costs $13,730.00 Canadian. The other is $279.72 Canadian dollars.
4. A (Costs $7360.00 Canadian, the other is $193.00 Canadian.)
5. B (It is Worth $11,950.00 Canadian dollars, the other is worth $162.11 Canadian.)
6. A (Costs $10,182.00 Canadian dollars, the other, just $288.00 Canadian.)
7. B (It is worth $62,250.00 Canadian dollars, the other is worth $235.00)
8. B (It costs $14,468.00 Canadian dollars, the other just $353.28)